analytics

Nov 19, 2009

Muse Overload!... Marylin Monroe


Muse overload!...


While collecting photos today I decided that i HAD to BLOG about the muse overload that Marylin is to me. I personally love her because she represents for us "curvy" girls! i LOVE you Marylin!

Marilyn Monroe born Norma Jeane Mortenson, but baptized Norma Jeane Baker, was an American actress, singer and model. After spending much of her childhood in foster homes, Monroe began a career as a model, which led to a film contract in 1946. She became one of Hollywood's most popular and glamorous performers.










yowza!












the best of the black & whites ...IMO.






One of my faves.






She was super cool! :)
XO.





2 comments:

  1. ohhh marilyn! can't help but love her. i think my favorite is that beach photo too. AND i really want that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing messed with the wrong woman's man....

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.