analytics

Mar 6, 2010

Style Crush... so good, so bad.

Style Crush 
...(and future ex-boyfriend)
*Justin Bobby*

So my girl over at FashionGrunge totally reminded me of how much I LOVE and hate to LOVE this kid!
I don't even watch the show anymore BUT I'll never forget Justin Bobby! 
(I bet my buddy matt golleher can totally add to this since we DID watch this show back in the day)
So...he's perfectly grunge and the worst boyfriend EVER!

BUT I'd probably come crawling back to him!
(lol..it's THAT kind of situation)

too bad he's so darn cute.


tattoo peaking out of sleeve = can NOT handle it!


*sigh*... just go away! 
okay don't go!

this photo shoot was super great!

...i hate you! ...I love you.

XO.
photo sources: fashiongrunge.com + weheartit

3 comments:

  1. haha, i love his suspenders. and your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY SITE URS,CONGRATS AND HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY!=D
    ADD MY LINK IN UR BLOG LIST PLZ.I ADD U BACK.TY

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.