analytics

Apr 21, 2010

whatever wednesday ...cornfetti recipe

whatever Wednesday recipe... 
***Cornfetti!!!***

I've been meaning to do this so here it is.
Thanks to those of you who waited all this time!

What you need:
1 16oz. can of corn
1 4oz. can of diced green chilies
1/2 of a large red bell pepper
1/2 cup or so of parmesean cheese
1/2 cup or so of white chedder cheese or other white cheese
1 cup or so of mayonnaise
1 bag of tortilla chips (strips work best for me)


drain the corn as much as you can (keeps the final outcome from being runny) and put it in a mixing bowl.

add the chilies (also drained) on top

break your slap chop out and remove the seeds from the pepper (i didn't do this one and it's now officially my sisters job) and go to town! orrrr just chop it yourself :)

add the chopped pepper on top.

add the cheese (i do half or so and save the rest for the end to put on top)

add all the mayonnaise and make sure it covers everything!

it should look like this!
it tastes better refrigerated so if you pre chill everything GOOD!

I add more cheese on top cus i LOVE it!!!
 *
*
*
*
BONUS discovery!!!!
my sister [Dani] added drained (make sure you drain them well) black beans to the mix!!!

YUMMM!!!

enjoy!

*Special thanks to my friend StephA for introducing me to this yummy delight and texting me the recipe! (I haven't been the same since) 
;)
....and now I and others are obsessed with it!!

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.