analytics

May 21, 2010

Featured Sponsor ...i♥heart!


Things i wish for (but totally don't need) 
from my CUTE sponsor's shop

etsy shop owner Jessie lives in Shanghai, China!
her profile reads: 
My name is Jessie and I am a Singaporean. I had the privilege of having the opportunities to live in various countries and enjoying different cultures and integrating myself with each countries' way of life.

I love Etsy and it is a site I love to come and relax. Just looking at other people's items can make me smile all day here. 

I am not new to selling and had been doing so for the past 4 years. My plan here was to have a small small mini tiny store, listing only my favorites but I end up with a big store again! China is an amazing place to source for good quality goodies if one knows where to find.
 

isn't she adorable!!!?

She's got sooo many things that I want!
To me hr shop is like a GIANT online Sanrio (you know, the place that sells hello kitty stuff) meets Craft shop! I LOVE it!!

here are some sweet things i'll be dreaming about... 

 the prettiest of ribbons!!!

tape that looks like lace!!


tape that looks like measuring tape! 
LOVE!


beautiful wooden buttons.


artsy french mail masking tape.

vintage print note book/journals!


old vintage photo stationary ...eeek! i need it!


french mail artsy ribbon
♥♥♥


fabric to match!


note book paper fabric...

 ...you know, so you can make your pillows look like paper!!

 mini gingham fabric!

 lomograph photo stickers for whatever you can dream of!

 the cutest magnets ive ever seen!


...and handmade tags :)
i could go on and on BUT...

Make sure you visit Jessie's shop
♥ ♥ ♥ [here] ♥ ♥ ♥
for A LOT MORE fun finds!

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.