analytics

Oct 5, 2010

tattoo tuesday.

sorry so late!!
i've been saving the photo above for a good MASK to TATTOO transition...how'd i do?
isn't it cool?! ...it's the best of BOTH worlds for me!
or is it kinda spooky?

well here are some tattoos to end a busy busy tuesday ...enjoy! 
pretty ink and pretty wallpaper!

pretty pillows!

pretty awesome back bend. 


this one was labeled "cute guy" when i found it LOL! ...indeed!


england forever.

okay....no way!!





good shot here.

My Life My ....what? (please help!!)

....and this one i LOVE! i LOVE it all... the anchor ink, the nails, the beat up jacket! 
LOVE!

XO.
+photos via tumblr&weheartit+

10 comments:

  1. It's "My life My way" I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I think they just stylized it to fit in with the first cap :) not fair really! my eyes hurt! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am nerd when it comes to tattoos:) but these are awesome images

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!)))
    BEAUTIFUL!!!)))
    Super post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say- I love your Tattoo Tuesdays!

    They have given me serious inspiration for completing one of my existing tattoos.

    Love the anchor one too, that line-like bracelet around her wrist is badA.

    And I agree with Liz- I think that one Tat says "My Life My way"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the girl with the eye tattoo. She looks like the cutest girl in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and I am thrilled to see it's tattoo tuesday! I am in my late 30's and just got my first tattoo down my forearm. Love it. Beautiful photos, ooooh now I want more! Thank you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want more tattoos! one is just not doing me justice!

    http://christamorris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty ink!! <3 love your blog honey :*

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.